How you feel about blogging?
1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
I am satisfied as long as I have purposes to write on. I don’t think my family know my blog as they rarely goes online. However, my long-distance friends know this and I had the purpose to write it just to update them about me.
2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Of course, it’s damn embarrassed to write some ranting post and later, meet them in real person. Even sometimes, they just use my post to make jokes about me. Since it’s already getting online, it’s not consider a private thing unless you protected it with password for certain posts – which I never do it.
3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
I don’t see positive changes in my thought, but positive impact in my life. Since I started my blog, I had gained myself better and better, yea, some positives thought may have occurred, but very little. May you say ‘influence’ to my thought better?
4.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
YES, it’s important. But not for advertisers attraction. I just want to know the progress of my blog traffic and how readers going to read it. I don’t think they interested to my personal life though as I am not a celebrity for them.
5. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
I don’t mind posting my own pictures. It’s necessary and unavoidable. It’s like posting a pictures in your friendster account. Nothing to embarrass through.
6. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Nope, unless for the target income you earn from advertising. With my own personal interest, the benefits are there. And the sharing of my faith? Plus my ideals? Brainwashing, you know? Hehe.
7. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
Criticism encourages improvement, why not? I’m not afraid.